The Institute of Company Secretaries of India ( ICSI) will conduct the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test 2022 (CSEET) in a remote proctored manner on Saturday, January 8, 2022. In light of the current epidemic, COVID-19, the institutes’ council has agreed to conduct the exam in the remote proctored format. The Institute has decided to conduct a 2-hour mock test on January 4, 2022, to familiarize candidates with the remote proctoring method. Owing to the importance and utility of the mock exam, it is mandatory for candidates to take it.
Candidates will receive their respective login details via email and SMS before the test. Candidates will be continuously monitored by a supervisor, known as Proctor, through video/audio mode, in the same way as if they were taking the exam at an examination center. In case a candidate is found using any mal-practices, the Proctor has the authority to disqualify them from the Test.
REMOTE MODE INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPEARING IN CSEET
- Candidates will be able to take the test from home or any other convenient location using their own laptop or desktop computer. It is not permitted to appear through smartphone (mobile)/tablet/other electronic devices. Candidates will be required to download the safe exam browser SEBLite on their laptops or desktop. The process of downloading SEB is given at the following link: icseet.azurewebsites.net
- The candidate must provide their Admit Card as well as a valid government-issued photo ID (PAN, Aadhar, or any other valid government-issued photo ID). After signing in to the Test, the Proctor will ask the participant to show the Admit Card / ID.
- Candidates must log in to the test portal 30 minutes prior to the start of the exam. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam 15 minutes after it begins, and no candidate will be allowed to finish the exam until 90 minutes have passed.
- No candidate may carry any book, study material, handwritten or printed notes, mobile phone, pager, digital diary, scientific or programmable calculator, Bluetooth, laptop, palmtop, smartwatch, health band, or other electronic device or gadget with him or her. Candidates are also not permitted to take the test using a pen/pencil and paper. The test may not be attended by anyone other than the actual candidate.
- During the test, candidates will not be permitted to take a bio-break. Any candidate who takes a break throughout the test will be considered to be using unfair methods.
The ICSI CS executive entrance exam is a test conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for direct admission to CS executive courses. Candidates who have passed 12th, have a diploma, completed graduation and postgraduation are eligible to apply for the ICSI CSEET. For passing the test, candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% in each part, i.e., Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3, and Paper-4 separately as the case may be, and a minimum of 50% in the aggregate of all parts taken together. There will be no deductions for incorrect responses.