The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released the revised timetable for Foundation Course Examination 2021 on its official website icai.org. As per the revised timetable, CMA Foundation Exam 2021 will be conducted on September 05, 2021, in two sessions i.e. morning and afternoon sessions. Along with this, the organizing body has also released the guidelines for the Foundation Course Examination 2021 in pdf format on the official website.
CMA Foundation Exam 2021 will be conducted in a home-based online test mode. Candidates can attempt this exam in an online mode by using tablet, mobile, desktop or laptop. In the morning session, the paper-1 and paper-2 exams will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm whereas, in the afternoon session, the paper-3 and paper-4 exams will be conducted from 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm. Each paper of Foundation Course Examination 2021 will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 100 marks.
Before appearing for the exam, candidates are advised to follow the below instructions and guidelines:
- Candidates should check whether their system is compatible with the test browser or not. To do so, they can refer to the compatibility check links given in the exam instructions pdf which is available on the official website.
- Before sitting for the exam, they should prepare their workspace by removing unauthorised materials such as books, paper etc. Also, there should be no family members near to them.
- Candidates should check that their microphone and webcam is working properly.
- They should be ready with their registration number, date of birth and pass key to log on for the exam.
- In case, if aspirants are unable to log in to the exam in time due to poor internet connection then they can log in up to 10:30 am for the morning session exam and up to 02:30 pm for the afternoon session exam.
Once the exam gets started, candidates should follow below guidelines:
- During the exam, candidates will be under strict surveillance. Hence, it is necessary to keep the microphone and webcam on till the completion of the exam.
- Once the exam gets started, aspirants should not close the exam window till the end of the exam.
- Before the start of the exam, aspirants will receive the details of invigilators. They can contact the invigilator in case of any query related to the exam. Also, invigilators may contact the aspirants if needed.
- Aspirants can leave the webcam view only in case of any emergency.
- If due to internet connection issues, students get log out in the middle of the exam then they can log in again to attempt the exam.
Along with Foundation Course Exam 2021, the organizing body has also released revised the schedule for other exams such as Intermediate and Final Examination 2021. As per the schedule, Intermediate and Final Examination 2021 will be conducted from October 21, 2021, to October 28, 2021.