Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released an official notice listing the important instructions for filling the CBSE OMR sheet 2021. As per the board’s earlier decision, it shall be using the OMR sheet for the first time during the Term 1 exam for classes 10 and 12. In a bid to make the candidates aware of the same, it has enclosed a copy of the OMR sheet with the official notice.
The board has asked the schools to conduct a practice session for the candidates and teach them to use the OMR sheet before the examination. It has further ordered the affiliated schools to download the OMR sheet in advance and hand over the same to the teachers to make them aware of its use as well.
As per the latest buzz, the admit card for the CBSE term 1 exam is expected to be released today for classes 10 and 12. The Term 1 class 12, examinations are scheduled to be held from November 16, 2021, whereas class 10 term exams are going to commence from November 17, 2021. Candidates are advised to regularly check with the official website for all the latest updates related to the release of the admit cards.
Candidates who are going to appear for the CBSE Term 1 exam this November can check out the space below to know the 6 important things about the OMR sheet:
- The basic details of candidates shall be already provided in the Term 1 OMR sheet and candidates have to simply write the question paper code and fill the correct answers in it.
- The candidates are supposed to fill the OMR response sheet with black/blue ball point pen only and must refrain from using a pencil. If any candidate uses pencil, necessary action will be taken.
- Each OMR sheet is going to have 60 questions and there shall be four circles, a response box and a circle. Candidates have to simply darken the correct option amongst the options as mentioned in the circle and then write the same in the box provided to the adjacent, and darken the extra circle provided in the OMR sheet
- The candidates should make sure that they are marking the correct response against the question number available in the OMR sheet. This means, if there are 45 questions in the OMR sheet then they have to give correct answer for these 45 questions only. If they mark answers for any questions starting from serial number 46 then it shall not be evaulated in the sheet
- While answering the question, they have to darken the correct answers and then write the same in the adjaecent box. If the candidate writes the answer in the box but fails to darken the circle then that answer will be accepted.
- If candidate darkens the circle but do not fill the box or left the 4 circles, box and last circle blank then the answer will be considered as unattempted.