Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has released the results for the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test or AP EDCET 2021. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can now check their results from sche.ap.gov.in. As per EdCET convenor Prof. Rao, a total of 15,638 candidates have applied for the entrance test. Out of that, 13,619 candidates have appeared for the examination while 13,428 candidates have qualified for the examination. This means that roughly 98.6% of candidates have qualified for the AP EDCET 2021 examination.
To check the AP EDCET results, 2021, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website for Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the ‘AP EdCET – 2021’ menu to open a new window
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab
- Enter the AP EDCET 2021 registration number and hall ticket number in the provided spaces
- Press the ‘View Result’ button and check the results.
Similarly, to download the AP EDCET 2021 rank cards, take a look at the steps given below.
- Go to sche.ap.gov.in and click on the ‘AP EdCET – 2021’ menu
- Click on the ‘Download Rank Card’ tab
- Enter the AP EDCET 2021 registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy) format
- Click on the ‘View Rank Card’ button to download the AP EDCET 2021 rank cards.
The AP EDCET 2021 examination was conducted on September 21, 2021, in 69 examination centres across 34 cities in the state. According to a report, 99.71% of candidates from the Mathematics stream have cleared the examination. The figure for Physical Sciences was 99.79% and 98.72% for Biological Sciences. Similarly, 96.97% of attendees in Social Studies and 99.8% in English have cleared the AP EDCET 2021 examination.
To name the toppers, P Mani Tea has topped the Biological Sciences methodology, A Vara Prasad in the English methodology and S Hima Bindu in Mathematics. For Physical Sciences, the topper was B Raja Sekhar and that for Social Sciences is V Dileep Surya Teja.
AP EDCET 2021 is an objective-type (MCQ based) examination. A total of 150 questions had to be answered in a duration of two hours. The test has three parts, namely Part A, Part B and Part C. Part A comprises 25 questions for 25 marks from General English. Similarly, Part B consists of 15 questions from General Knowledge and 10 questions from Teaching Aptitude. Part C of AP EDCET 2021 is choice-based as candidates can choose any one subject from Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies and English. This part consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.