The AP EAMCET 2021 is expected to be released on September 08, 2021, at 10.30 am. Although there is no confirmation on the same, the unofficial sources are reporting this date. The AP EAMCET was conducted on August 19, 20, 23, 24, and 25, 2021 for the Engineering stream. The Agriculture and pharmacy stream exam was conducted on September 03, 06, and 07, 2021. The candidates must wait for the official announcement by the concerned authorities regarding the AP EAMCET 2021 result.
Earlier, some reports suggested that the AP EAMCET 2021 result is going to release on September 02, 2021, but that was not true. The concerned authorities will release the candidate’s rank list along with the AP EAMCET final result. The unreserved candidates who score at least 25% of the total marks in the examination will be considered successful. While there are no minimum qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates.
How to download the AP EAMCET 2021 result?
The candidates can download the AP EAMCET 2021 result by following the steps mentioned in the space below:
Step 1: Visit the official portal of AP EAMCET, sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET
Step 2: The candidates should then click on the AP EAMCET 2021 result link and proceed
Step 3: Next, on the applicant’s login page, they need to enter the user id and password and click on submit button
Step 4: After this, the candidate’s result along with the marks scored in each subject can be found on the next page. The candidates can check out the same and save a copy of the same for reference.
The candidates willing to know their total marks have to calculate the same by adding EAMCET weightage with the immediate class 10+2 weightage. As per the official brochure, 75% weightage is given to EAMCET marks while the remaining 25% weightage is given to class 10+2 marks of the candidate.
The candidates who successfully qualify for the AP EAMCET 2021 will get the opportunity to participate in the counselling round conducted. As of now, the AP SCHE and Department of Technical Education (DTE) conducts the AP EAPCET 2021 counselling together. As per the expected reports, the counselling round for the eligible candidates will begin on September 18, 2021. A panel will check the documents submitted by the candidates and then they will be assigned colleges. The college and course allotment will be done on the basis of the marks scored, candidate’s rank, seat availability, college and course preference.