Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has released the AEEE 2022 phase 1 result on the official website, amrita.edu today. Those who were awaiting the release of the result since yesterday can check the same now. Candidates are advised to use the login id and password on the login page to check the same. Now, as the AEEE 2022 phase 1 result has been announced, the candidates can gear up for phase 2 exam. As per the schedule released earlier, AEEE phase 2 shall be held from July 29 to 31, 2022.
The slot booking for the exam is going to commence soon wherein candidates will be asked to choose a date and time on their own to appear for the exam.
5 Things About AEEE Phase 2 Exam
AEEE phase 2 exam is scheduled to be held in the last week of July 2022 however a lot of candidates are confused regarding its importance. Check out the section below to know five important takeaways for the exam.
- AEEE Phase 2 is for those who are unable to attend the phase 1 examination held in June 2022
- Candidates who were absent in AEEE Phase 1 can merely pay a fee equal to INR 600 to attend phase 2.
- Those who are not happy with the marks scored in phase 1 can pay INR 600 to appear in AEEE phase 2.
- The rank list for the examination will be prepared by considering the marks scored in both phases 1 and 2. However, the rank of those who have attended only one phase will be extracted by marks scored in that phase.
- Lastly, the percentile is just a measure of a candidate’s performance in the examination it should not be conceded with ranks.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) is an annual exam conducted by the university to offer admission to B.Tech courses offered by Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai and Amaravati. This year, the university will be considered marks of AEEE, JEE Main, SAT and PUEE. Out of the total seats, 85% of seats are reserved for AEEE 2022 examination.