The Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh has started the registration process for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) for Polytechnic today, i.e. February 15, 2022. Candidates desiring to apply for the exam can do so via the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in. It must be noted that the last date to apply for the exam is April 17, 2022. UPJEE 2022 is a state level examination conducted for admitting students to the government and private colleges in the state.
How to fill up UP Polytechnic form 2022?
As per the official website, the link for filling up the application form has been activated. So, candidates can now fill up the same using the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of UPJEE 2022 at jeecup.admissions.nic.in
Step 2- Head straight to the ‘Candidate Activity Board’
Step 3- Click on either of the two links that have been shown with the heading ‘Apply for JEECUP 2022’
Step 4- The candidate login portal will open
Step 5- Now, click on ‘Fresh Candidate Registration’
Step 6- Read the instructions and select the checkbox
Step 7- Fill out personal details, contact details and password to complete the registration process.
Direct Link to Apply for JEECUP 2022 (Group A, B-K, E1/E2) – Click Here
Direct Link to Apply for JEECUP 2022 (Group L) – Click Here
Prior to filling out the UPJEE 2022 application form, it is important to take some points into consideration. Hence, it is advised to go through the information bulletin that is displayed on the official website carefully and then begin the process. For some guidance, here are five important points that the applying candidate should keep in mind.
1. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination for the 2022 session can also apply for the UP Polytechnic entrance exam this year. However, if they are selected, then they will be required to produce their mark sheets and certificates at the time of counselling.
2. The application fee is Rs 200 for the SC and ST category students and Rs 300 for the General and OBC category ones. It should be noted that there is no provision to fill up the UP Polytechnic form 2022 with a late fee.
3. Applicants should not be less than 14 years of age as of 2022. In other words, the date of birth of the candidate should be on or before July 01, 2008.
4. A valid mobile number and an email address will be required to fill up the UPJEE 2022 application form. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure the continuity of both the contact details till the end of the counselling.
5. Candidates should keep scanned copies of photograph and signature ready beforehand. The photograph should be of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm dimensions while the signature must have a size of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.