The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) 2022 Result is expected to be declared today on the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022. The exam was conducted on January 23, 2022, earlier this year and the final answer key was released on January 31, 2022. The UCEED is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay at a national level once a year to shortlist candidates for the Bachelors in Design (B.Des) Programme at IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and Jabalpur. Apart from this, UCEED is also accepted at various private institutions.
UCEED Results 2022
Students who appeared for the UCEED 2022 can view their results by following the steps mentioned below, once the results are declared:
Step 1: Go to the official website – uceed.iitb.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Score Card tab and click login.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the login page, enter your Registered ID and Password.
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: The option to download the scorecard will be available only after March 14, 2022.
The login details required to view the result are the candidate’s User ID and Password that they obtained during the UCEED registration process, the User ID will be visible in the registration/application form as saved by the candidate.
- All shortlisted candidates will obtain a common merit rank (All India Rank), their rank does NOT guarantee admission the the Bachelors in Design (B.Des) programme.
- The Merit rank list is drafted is prepared on the basis of the Part-A and Part-B marks in UCEED 2022 combined.
- Do note that all candidates who appeared in UCEED 2022 will be able to download their Score Card from March 14 to June 14, 2022 from the official UCEED 2022 website.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation or re-Totalling after the declaration of the results and the conducting body, IIT Bombay, will not entertain any requests regarding the same.
- The cut-offs (𝛿) for Part-A marks to shortlist candidates in the Open category will be 𝜇 + (𝜎⁄2) = 𝛿, where 𝜇 and 𝜎 are the average marks and standard deviation of the distribution of marks obtained by all the candidates in Part-A of UCEED 2022.