Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is going to announce the 10th class 2021 results on July 30, 2021, at 04:00 pm. The official announcement of results will be made sharp at 4:00 pm by DP Jaroli, Chairman of RBSE, at the RBSE office, Ajmer in an official press conference. The results will be available on the official websites rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and rajresults.nic.in. As per the records of RBSE, about 12.14 lakh students have registered themselves for the RBSE 10th class 2021 exam. Along with the 10th class results, RBSE will also release the pass percentage and other important details.
To check the RBSE 10th class 2021 results, students have to follow the below simple procedure:
- Students have to visit either rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in websites.
- After reaching any of these websites, students have to click on the “RBSE Class 10 Results” link on the homepage.
- After clicking this link, students will be redirected to the login page where they have to enter their roll number and other details, if required, to log in to their accounts.
- After login, students can check their RBSE 10th class 2021 results.
- Students can download their provisional mark sheets.
Due to the huge traffic, the official websites of RBSE may crash at the last moment. If any such thing happens, then students can check their result by using the SMS facility. For checking RBSE 10th class results through the SMS facility, students have to “Result in SPACE RAJ10 SPACE Roll Number” and have to send this to 56263 number.
RBSE 10th class exams were cancelled in April 2021 due to the surge in COVID 19 cases. RBSE has cleared that the 10th class results will be announced based on the marks obtained by students in the 8th class and 9th class. Also, the internal assessment marks and practical exam marks of the 10th class will be considered for evaluation. In 10th class results, the marks of 8th class have 45% weightage whereas marks of 9th class, and 10th class internal assessment have a weightage of 45% and 10% respectively.
To pass the RBSE 10th class, students need to score at least 33% marks in every subject. After the release of the RBSE 10th class results, if students received a low percentage then they can apply for special examinations for improvement. RBSE will separately release the timetable for the special examination for 10th class students.