Panjab University, Chandigarh has announced the exam date for PUTHAT (Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test) today. As per a notice released by the university, the PUTHAT 2022 examination shall be held on June 29, 2022. Candidates who successfully complete the examination shall be eligible for admission to the BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management) course offered by the university.
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Date
The PUTHAT 2022 examination shall be held on June 29, 2022, in a single shift. The examination shall be held from 10 am to 11.30 am for a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes. Apart from this, no other details regarding the release of the PUTHAT admit card 2022 has been released until now. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website, puthat.puchd.ac.in for the release of the admit card and counselling and choice filling dates.
PUTHAT 2022 exam is conducted annually for the candidates willing to pursue a career in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The candidates have to simply appear for an entrance exam conducted by the university based on the subjects and syllabus as released by the university earlier. The PUTHAT 2022 exam is conducted only on the test centers located in the city of Chandigarh.
PUTHAT 2022 Exam Pattern
PUTHAT 2022 exam shall be held in the offline mode for 100 questions. The questions in the exam shall be from English Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Hospitality Industry Awareness and Current Affairs and General Awareness. The question paper is going to be only in the English language. Candidates who qualify for the examination shall be called for the counselling round.
As per the previous year’s notification, at least 53.5% of the total seats are reserved for the general category and the remaining 46.5% of seats are for the reserved category students. The final admission is subjected to the BHMCT course shall be on the basis of the marks scored in the PUTHAT 2022 exam.