The most coveted medical entrance examination is almost knocking at the door. Although the National Testing Agency (NTA) has not released any official notification yet, it is speculated that the same will be available soon. The examination is conducted for four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each subject will have questions accounting for 180 marks.
One of the most important subjects for NEET 2022 is Physics. There is a common notion that one can only crack the competitive medical entrance examination with the help of coaching. However, that’s not completely true. To develop a good study plan for Physics without coaching, here are some tips that one can follow.
Tips for Physics – NEET
1. Firstly, read the NCERT textbooks. This will help in developing the base for the subject. After that, one can go through the online study materials that are released by various coaching institutes. This can help the student get deeper knowledge about the topic.
2. Soon after completing the theoretical conceptual reading, the next requirement is to train one’s mind. For that, it becomes essential to solve the numericals. While solving the numerical problems, the candidate must make sure that they solve them organically, i.e. by their own competence.
3. Candidates aspiring to ace Physics without coaching have to solve the questions using their own methods. This helps in training the brain for easy recalling of which method to use while solving a particular problem.
Related – NEET: Important Tips for full marks in Biology
4. Now, the next important point to take care of is ‘slow upgradation’. This goes without saying that one should first try to solve the easier question and then gradually move ahead with the tougher ones. This gradient will reach its peak with the toughest numerical problems at the culmination of NEET 2022 preparation.
5. Doubt-clearing sessions are not at all difficult while doing self-preparation for Physics. Although one may lack the guidance of expert teachers, there is always the boon of the internet that a candidate can make the best use of. There are websites on which one can easily get their doubts cleared. However, in case one has minor doubts, then they can always go back to their school teachers.
6. Lastly, Physics requires the student to be imaginative. If there is a problem, then one has to create a memory-based image first. In other words, they should try to think of the problem as a picture. Then, the student should solve the picture first and then step ahead with solving it in pen and paper.