The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) will conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) on April 18, 2022. The admit card for the exam is available to download on the official website of GUJCET at gujcet.gsebht.in. 9189 candidates have registered for the GUJCET 2022 as per reports in local media.
– Is calculator allowed in GUJCET 2022 exam?
– Yes, candidates can take a simple calculator inside the examination hall. Scientific calculators, however, are not allowed.
GUJCET 2022 – Examination Day Instructions
The candidates appearing for the GUJCET 2022 should follow the instructions and guidelines provided by the GSHSEB in the GUJCET brochure 2022. The important instructions for the examination are provided below.
- Candidates should be present at the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination center after the commencement of the exam.
- The candidates will be allowed to use a simple calculator in the examination hall. Scientific calculators are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Any printed material such as textbooks, notes, or papers and any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smartwatches, etc will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The answer sheet of the GUJCET 2022 exam should be completed only using a good quality black ballpoint pen only.
- No food items or drink will be allowed inside the examination hall and the candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the exam.
- Candidates should do the rough work of the exam only in no other place except the space provided in the question booklet.
- If any candidate is found committing any malpractices will be barred from writing GUJCET 2022 and will be punished accordingly.
GUJCET 2022 – Admit Card
The admit card for GUJCET 2022 is available on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card using the registered mobile number or email id and their date of birth to download the admit card. Candidates should carry valid id proof along with the admit card to the examination center for verification purposes. If the photograph printed on the admit card is not clear enough, the candidates are required to carry two recent color passport size photographs with them.
Download GUJCET 2022 Admit Card – Click Here