Hemchand Yadav University, earlier known as Durg University, Chattisgarh has released the official question papers for UG B.Sc/B.Sc Home Science/B.Sc.B.Ed and PG(Private)/B.Ca/B.Lib annual exams 2022 on the official website. The PG/B.Ca/B.Lib exams are scheduled between April 5 and April 19, 2022, while the B.Sc(General and Home Science)/B.Sc.B.Ed are scheduled between April 16 and May 5, 2022. The question paper carried 75 marks, and the minimum passing mark is 26.
How to download Durg University question papers 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website – durguniversity.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, locate the ‘Quick Links’ box on the left side of the page.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Question Paper’ link for the respective course.
Step 5: The candidate will now be redirected to the question papers.
Step 6: Click on the respective category and proceed to download the question paper.
|Direct link for UG B.Sc/B.Sc Home Science/B.Sc.B.Ed||CLICK HERE|
|Direct link for PG/B.Ca/B.Lib||CLICK HERE|
General Instructions for Candidates
- The questions papers are required to be downloaded from 8 am on the respective dates.
- After solving the question papers, the candidates are required to submit them to the center between 12.00 pm and 3.00 pm.
- The candidates will solve the question paper of the respective code only by matching the selected subject/question paper while filling out the examination form.
- Candidates who fail to submit the required in the given time will be considered absent by all means.
- For PG students, candidates who made corrections will submit the papers between 4.00 pm and 4.30 pm to the respective exam center.
- The question papers consist of 75 total marks, and the minimum passing mark in each paper is 26.