National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key, recorded responses, question paper of CMAT 2021 exam.
The much awaited release of CMAT answer key, response sheet, with questions has been done late at night on April 3, 2021. Last year, NTA had completed this activity just a day after exam. However this year, it was done slightly later. Nevertheless, the exam events of the Common Management Admission Test, are on track.
The exam was held on March 31, 2021, in two shifts.
How to download CMAT 2021 official answer key, response sheet, question paper and challenge them?
- Candidates who appeared in the CMAT need to visit the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Then click the link “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge 2021”.
- Then on the next page, two options are shown – (1) Through Application Number and Password, and (2) Through Application Number and Date of Birth.
- If one clicks #1, then on the next page they have to login with app no and password. Whereas clicking #2 option, one has to login with application no and DOB.
- Nevertheless, both lead to the same destination, the candidate dashboard.
- Then, one sees question IDS in this order – (1) Quant (2) Logical Reasoning (3) Language Comprehension (4) General Awareness and (5) Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional).
- Under each of the question, is an ID next to ‘correct option’, which is the answer key.
- In order to challenge it, use relevant option id by clicking the check box. Repeat this for all questions that you wish to challenge.
- Then upload supporting documents, all combined in one file.
- Save claim.
- Then click save claim, pay fee.
- Then pay fee which is Rs 1000 per question to be challenged.
The last date to challenge answer key is April 5, 2021.
CMAT 2021 Score Calculator in Demand
Every year, some or the other CMAT score calculator becomes available online. For example last year CrackU score calculator was very popular. In such a tool, candidates can login to CMAT website to get their copy attempts as a qp.html file, and then they can paste the qp.html file link in the score calculator. And automatically, the tool calculates score.
However this year, unfortunately no such tool seems to be available, yet.
Candidates can nevertheless calculate their scores in a raw manner – by using the marking scheme. The marks for correct answers is +4, and that for incorrect answer, leads to deduction of 1 mark due to negative marking.
CMAT Result 2021 Declaration Date
Going by past year’s trend, CMAT 2021 result is most likely to be announced on April 7, 2021. However the final decision will be that of NTA.