The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to announce the 12th class results on July 30, 2021, i.e today, at 02:00 pm on its official website cbseresults.nic.in. Along with this website, students can check their CBSE 12th class results on different mobile applications such as Digilocker, Umang app, and through SMS facility also. To check CBSE 12th class 2021 results, students will require their roll number. CBSE has launched a roll number finder on its official website cbse.gov.in through which candidates can get their roll number.
To download the CBSE 12th class results 2021 from the Digilocker application, students have to follow below simple steps:
- First of all, students have to visit “Google Playstore” on their android smartphones.
- Upon visiting the Google Play Store, students have to type “Digilocker” in the search bar.
- As soon as students type Digilocker and click on the search icon, different applications appear.
- Out of all these applications, click on the first application of Digilocker.
- Download the Digilocker application. After that, students have to click on the “Access Digilocker” tab.
- After that, students have to enter their name and Date of Birth (DoB) as per their Aadhar Card.
- Later, students have to enter their gender, mobile number, email address, aadhar card number, and security pin.
- After entering all these details, students can check their CBSE 12th class 2021 results.
Students can also download their CBSE 12th class 2021 results by downloading the Umang application on their smartphones. Upon downloading this application, students have to choose “CBSE” from the options and have to enter their credentials to check the results.
To check the CBSE 12th class 2021 results on cbseresults.nic.in website, students have to first visit it. Later, students have to click on the “CBSE Class 12 Result” link. Upon clicking this link, students have to enter their roll number and other required credentials. After entering credentials, the CBSE 12th class 2021 results will appear on the screen. Students can take a printout of their CBSE 12th class results for future use.
In case if students are unable to check their CBSE 12th class 2021 results through the mobile applications and official website then they can check their results through the SMS facility. To check the CBSE 12th class results through SMS, students have to type “CBSE12 SPACE Roll No. SPACE Admit Card ID” and have to send this SMS to the number 7738299899.