The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the Summative Assessment 2 admit card on the official website – bseodisha.ac.in. The grade 10 exams commence on April 29 and end on May 6, 2022. Around 5.6 lakh students are expected to appear for the soon approaching exam. The exam will be conducted in offline mode inside the student’s own respective schools so they do not face any inconvenience, and the result is expected in June/July 2022 after all the papers are evaluated. The Summative Assessment 1 was earlier conducted in January 2022 and will also be considered towards the final mark evaluation.
How to view and download BSE Odisha SA 2 Admit card 2022?
Step 1: Go to the official website – bseodisha.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down to the left side of the page to find ‘Latest Updates’.
Step 3: Click on ‘Read More’ and find the click that says ‘HSC SA-II Admit Card‘.
Step 4: You will then be redirected to the login page, and enter the School Code and Password.
Step 5: The admit card will now be visible, proceed to download and print it.
Direct Link to download admit card – CLICK HERE
General instructions to students
- Students are required to carry a physical copy of their admit card to the exam centre, on the respective exam days.
- The school code that is required to be entered in the login form can be found on the BSE Odisha registration form provided to students by their respective schools.
- Prior to the examination, the admit cards are required to be signed by the Head of the concerned schools.
- The results of the examination will be declared on the basis of the three-tier criteria set by the Odisha Board.
- The highest score by the students amongst all three criteria will be considered final.
- Weightage of the SA I, SA II and internal assessment will be doubled.
- 20% of internal assessment, 30% of SA I and 50% of SA II.