The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) class 8 exams will commence today. The exam is to be conducted in offline, pen-and-paper mode across the state. The class 8 exam will conclude on March 10, 2022. The timetable for the class 8 exams was released on February 16 at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. This timetable is applicable to all the government and government-aided schools in Bihar. The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts- the first shift from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and the second shift from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
BSEB Class 8 Timetable
|Exam date||First shift|
(10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
(1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
(Hindi/ Urdu/ Bengali)
|March 8||Mathematics||Environmental/Social science|
|March 9||Science||Sanskrit/ Other|
|March 10||National Language|
|Overview of Co-scholastic activities|
- Students have to carry their admit card to the exam centre, otherwise they will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Students should adhere to the COVID-19 protocols at the exam centre.
- Wearing of face mask and maintaining social distancing at the exam hall is necessary.
- A question paper and answer booklet will be provided to the students at the exam hall, in which the students should write their answers.
- The students should be present at the reporting time, prior to the exam time, for verification process.
Preparation tips for class 8 exam
Since the exams are to be conducted on consecutive days, students have to use their time judiciously and prepare strategically. Focus more on the important concepts, by referring to the previous years’ papers. Make notes of these frequently asked concepts and the important formulas and diagrams. These notes will be helpful for a last-minute glance. Also, check out the videos of the online tutors, as they will be able to offer important points for the exam.
After the completion of each exam, the unofficial answer keys will be released by the coaching institutes on their websites and YouTube channels. Once the exam is completed, the evaluation of the answer sheets will take place, after which the results will be announced at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students who have passed the exam will be provided with the mark sheets and school transfer certificate. These students will be promoted to class 9. Those students who have failed the exam will have to re-appear, after special classes in the months of April and May.