The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) exams for Class 12 is scheduled to be conducted from February 1 to February 14, 2022. The practical exams for Class 12 were held till January 20. The BSEB had released the class 12 admit card on January 16. The admit card can be downloaded till January 31 at inter22.biharboardonline.com.
BSEB inter class 12 exam will be conducted in two sessions. The morning session is scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. The evening session will be conducted from 1:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The duration of the exams are 3 hours, and the students will be provided an additional 15 minutes to read the question paper before the exam commences.
How to download BSEB Class 12 admit card?
Step 1: Visit the website inter22.biharboardonline.com.
Step 2: Login by entering the user name and password.
Step 3: After logging in, the admit card of all the students will be visible.
Step 4: The admit cards can be downloaded.
Step 5: The printed copy of the admit card should be checked for errors and issues before exam.
Admit card details:
- Student’s personal details
- Roll number
- Exam details- exam centre, exam dates
- Student’s signature
- Exam day instructions
Important exam day instructions:
- Students should carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
- Students are allowed to carry basic stationery items, like pens, pencils, erasers, ruler, etc. and a transparent clipboard to write the exam.
- Students are expected to follow the strict COVID protocols at the exam centre. Maintain social distancing and sit in the allotted seats.
- Students can carry a transparent water bottle.
- Students should wear a face mask and they can carry a bottle of hand sanitiser with them.
- Owing to the cold wave in Bihar, students are allowed to wear shoes and socks.
The class 10 BSEB exams are also scheduled from February 17 to February 24, 2022. Earlier there were many doubts and confusion regarding the conduct of the BSEB exams, due to the rising cases of COVID in the country. But the exams are to be conducted as per schedule. And the students were informed that they will be allowed to carry their Aadhar card instead of the admit card.
Following the last year’s trend, the results are expected to be released in the first week of June. Once the results are declared, the students who were unable to secure the minimum marks and pass the exams will be provided with an opportunity to reappear for the exams in the subjects in which they have failed. The compartment exams will be conducted by June or July. Students who pass the compartment exams will be provided a mark sheet with the new marks.