The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is set to conduct the class 12th examinations from February 1 to 14, 2022, for all three streams. The class 12th Mathematics (I.Sc. and I.A.) examination will be held on February 1. Thus, candidates must begin their exam day packing and last-minute revisions.
BSEB had released the class 12th admit cards on January 16, 2022, and all candidates must download it and take a printout as without an admit card, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination center.
For achieving good marks in the class 12th Mathematics exam, candidates must be thorough with the examination pattern, and for this, solving model question paper is key. A model paper is the exact replica of the actual questions paper in terms of the examination pattern. To download the maths model question paper, follow the links given in the table below.
BSEB Mathematics – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination pattern for class 12 Mathematics is fairly straightforward. The total evaluation will be 100 marks out of which 50 percent of questions will be MCQs. These MCQs will carry 1 mark each and there shall be no negative markings. Rest 50 marks will be evaluated on the basis of a theoretical test. Candidates will get a total of 195 minutes to solve the entire examination.
Candidates must check the Mathematics syllabus one more time to ensure that they have covered all topics. Below mentioned is the unit-wise syllabus along with their weightage.
|Unit 1: Relations and Functions||10|
|Unit 2: Algebra||13|
|Unit 3: Calculus||40|
|Unit 4: Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry||18|
|Unit 5: Linear Programming||9|
|Unit 6: Probability||10|
For smooth conduction of examination, students must follow the examination day tips mentioned below. This covers all possible outcomes.
- Reach the examination center at least an hour before the test starts to avoid any last minute confusion and chaos.
- Carry your admit card and identity proof. This is the most important thing as without an admit card, candidate wont be allowed to enter the examination hall. Carry at least 2-3 extra copies of the admit card.
- Carry all necessary stationary in a transparent pouch. This should include pencils, pens, scale, compass and so on.
- Don’t carry electronic items including calculator, mobile phones, smart watches and so on. Candidates found with these will be strictly punished.
- Candidates must wear masks at all times and carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with themselves.