National Law University, Delhi has released the master answer key and master question booklet for AILET 2021 exam on its official website nludelhi.ac.in. The candidates who want to raise objections against the AILET 2021 answer key can submit their queries by July 31, 2021, by 09:00 pm. Objections submitted after 09:00 pm will not be entertained by the organising body. Candidates can submit their objections on the website nludelhi.admissionhelp.com.
To download the master answer key and master question booklet of AILET 2021 exam, candidates can directly go to nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2122.aspx. Upon visiting this website, candidates have to click on the “Notification Question Booklet and Provisional Master Answer Key of AILET 2021” link on the homepage. As soon as candidates click this link, the notification gets downloaded. After downloading this notification, candidates have to open it and scroll down. At the end of the notification, candidates can find a table showing the links of the master question booklet and preliminary master answer keys of B.A.L.L.B. (Hons), L.L.M., and PhD programs. Candidates can click on the respective link to download the question booklet and answer key.
If candidates have any objections related to a particular question and answer then they can raise their objections against the same by following these steps:
- Candidates have to visit the website nludelhi.admissionhelp.com.
- On this website, candidates have to log in to their accounts by a combination of any of the two details from roll number/mobile number, and date of birth.
- Upon login, candidates have to click on the question number from the master question booklet to raise objections. Candidates should note that they must click on the question numbers in the same order as given in the booklet.
- After that, candidates have to select the nature of the objection such as incorrect questions, questions with multiple options correct, questions with all options incorrect, and questions with wrong options represented as correct options.
- Candidates have to upload some valid documents to support their objections.
- After that, candidates have to click on the “Submit Objection & Complete Payment” button and have to pay Rs.500 per query or objection through online mode only.
If the objections raised by candidates are found to be correct later by the organising body then Rs.500 paid by them will be refunded.