The admit cards for XAT 2022 are still awaited but meanwhile, candidates should continue with their preparation. XLRI has already released the previous years’ question papers on xatonline.in. It is important to have a good hold of each section to ace the exam.
The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) will be conducting the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2022 on January 02, 2022. Candidates who will be appearing for the test must note that they can start downloading the admit cards from tomorrow, i.e. December 24 onwards. With the examination date on hand, it is important to boost up one’s preparation for the exam.
Before that, it is important to get hold of the previous years’ question papers and analyze the trend of questions that has been followed so far. For those who are unaware of this, the XAT question papers are also available on the official website xatonline.in. To access them, take a look at the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to xatonline.in first
Step 2- Scroll down the page and find the ‘Exam Resource’ section
Step 3- Click on the required year and download the question paper.
Alternatively, one can find the direct links to access the past 10 question papers from the table given below.
Section-wise Preparation Strategy for XAT 2022
To ace the examination, there are certain tips that candidates can keep in mind while preparing for the exam. So here are the section-wise tips that will help one to strengthen them and get a good score.
Verbal and Logical Ability
- Put more weightage to vocabulary and critical reasoning.
- Candidates must have a clear understanding of what exactly is given in the question what is asked since most of the questions are simply logic-based.
- Try to get a good hold of basic grammar and diction-related questions.
- This section is mostly filled with stories and real-life examples so going through the previous-year question papers.
- At an advanced level, the questions turn out to surround ethics, problem solving and maximizing benefits. So, candidates must take care of these.
- Importantly, try to solve only those questions that one is sure about.
- The QA section is said to be very much similar to that in CAT. However, the catch is to select and solve the right questions quickly and correctly.
- One should practice data based DI or LR type questions.
- Practice solving every question using the elementary approach.