The West Bengal HS Result 2021 is scheduled to be announced today by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. As per official statements from the WBCHSE earlier, the WBCHSE Result 2021 (Uccha Madhyamik 2021) will be officially announced at 03.00 PM today at the office of the Council in Kolkata, West Bengal. Candidates can check the result online or through SMS using a simple mobile phone.
Once the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has announced the Higher Secondary (Class 12) result 2021, the result will be hosted online on various websites including the official website i.e. wbchse.nic.in. A list of different websites to check the WB HS Result 2021 can be found at the end of this read. Those who do not have access to the internet or a smartphone can also check the West Bengal Uccha Madhyamik (HS) result using Short Messaging Services (SMS) facility on any mobile phone.
How to check WB HS 12th Result by SMS?
It involves a simple procedure to check the West Bengal Higher Secondary Result 2021 by SMS. Candidates simply have to send an SMS to a specified number by typing in their HS 2021 registration number as per a specified format. Normal text messaging charges of the mobile service provider may be applicable for sending the SMS for checking the WB HS Result 2021.
Follow the steps below to check the West Bengal HS Result 2021 by SMS
- Take any mobile phone and open the in-built Text Messaging/SMS application.
- Select New Message/Send New Message/Compose and start typing in a message.
- Type WB12 followed by Registration Number.
- Send the SMS to 56070, 5676750 or 56263.
- The WB HS Result 2021 will be received in the text format on the mobile number through SMS.
- Candidates cannot print this result.
Click Here to know when, where, how to check WB HS Result 2021
Compilation of West Bengal HS Result 2021
The West Bengal Higher Secondary result 2021 has been compiled on the basis of alternative assessment criteria instead of conducting the Class 12 exams. The HS exams in the state were scrapped on account of the COVID-19 pandemic this year and the merit of individual candidates have been evaluated on the basis of the following criteria.
- 40% marks weightage is given to best 04 subjects of Madhyamik (Class 10) exams held in 2019.
- 60% marks weightate is given to Class 11 annual exams held in 2020 and Class 12 Practicals.
List of websites to check West Bengal Higher Secondary Result 2021 online