Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019. The candidates can check the answer key over the official websites of the RRBs under their respective logins. As per the notice released by the RRBs, the candidates can check their answer key, question papers and responses from August 05 to 08, 2019.
The link to check the RRB Paramedical Answer Key, Responses and the Question papers is active over the website of the RRBs. Using the link the candidates can check their answer keys and also raise an objection against the same. The link will take the candidates to their respective logins. In the login window, the candidates have to enter the details like their RRB paramedical roll number, date of birth, exam date, and batch number. The objection window is to remain open from 10:00 AM on August 05, 2019 to 11:59 PM on August 08, 2019.
RRB Paramedical 2019 exam was held from July 19 to 21, 2019. To raise the objection the candidates have to follow the prescribed format. To be able to submit the objection the candidates are also needed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- in the online mode.
To raise the objections against the RRB paramedical 2019 Answer Key, steps prescribed are as follows:
– Login using the details asked on the login screen.
– The candidates can then check their question paper, their responses against each of the questions and the correct answers after logging in.
– You can see that the correct answer for the question is highlighted in green and the answer that you have chosen in given in blue.
– Next, the candidates have to enter the question number against which objection has to be raised in the ‘Question No.’ field.
– The candidates can also check a dropdown box. From which the candidaes have to select the category of the objection.
– Next the candidates have to click on the ‘add objection’ button to raise more objections, if needed.
– Once all the objections are added the candidates can click on the ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’ button to make the payment.
– On successful payment of the objection fee, the objections are successfully submitted.
The candidates will get the objection fee refunded in their bank account from which the payment is made, if the objections are found valid. The objections once submitted cannot be edited. Therefore the candidates must be careful and double-check their objections before they submit them.
If the objections are accepted then the RRB will be releasing a final answer key which cannot be further challenged. In addition to that, the candidates can note that the RRB Paramedical 2019 Result will be based on the answers given in the final answer key.
To qualify the CBT exam the candidates must qualify the cutoff marks of RRB paramedical 2019. The cutoff marks are 40% for the UR and EWS category, 30% for the OBC and SC categories and 25% for the ST category candidates.
There are total 1937 vacancies under RRB Paramedical CEN 02/2019. The vacancies are open for Staff Nurse, Laboratory Superintendent, Radiographer, etc. The candidates who qualify the CBT are then called for the document verificaton rounds. The selected candidates can check the details of the documents verifications after the result over the official website of the RRBs.
For more updates stay tuned to AglaSem news!