The Reserve Bank of India has released the admit cards for the RBI Assistant recruitment examination 2022. Candidates who have applied for the examination can now download the admit cards from the official website – rbi.org.in. As per the official notification, the online preliminary test is going to be conducted on March 26 and 27, 2022. The candidates who will qualify for the preliminary examination will be eligible for the main exam that is scheduled to take place in May, 2022.
How to download?
The RBI Assistant admit card contains details regarding the allotted examination centre of the candidate. Hence, it is advised to crosscheck the same carefully and then download the admit cards. Along with the call letter, candidates must download the information handout and read them carefully. To know how to download the admit cards, here are the steps that one can follow.
Step 1- Go to the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in
Step 2- Scroll down the page and click on ‘Opportunities@RBI’ under the ‘MORE LINKS’ section
Step 3- Select ‘Current Vacancies’ and click on ‘Call Letters’
Step 4- After that, click on the link that reads ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant – 2021 – Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter and Information Handout’
Step 5- Click on ‘Call Letter’ after which a new page will open
Step 6- Select either Hindi or English and then enter registration number or roll number followed by password
Step 7- Download the admit cards and take a printout for future reference.
Direct Link to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 – Click Here
During the last stage of preparation, it is suggested to give more priority on mock tests. After appearing for a mock test, candidates should take some time out for analyzing them. Here are some other tips that can come in handy during this time.
1. Practising more questions from the numerical ability paper can help in improvising the candidate’s calculation and mathematical speed.
2. It is advised to devote at least one hour for reading newspapers and magazines. A lot of revision is also required to strengthen the vocabulary part.
3. If candidates are done with full-length mock tests, then they can attempt sectional mock tests. This will help in working on the weaker areas.
4. Previous year question papers can be very useful at this point. After solving them, one should analyze their performance as well.
5. Lastly, no aspirant should refer to new books or topics and revise whatever they have studied.