As per news reports, Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2021 exam for 2 year and 4 year B.Ed admission has been postponed. The exam has been delayed due to the current pandemic situation Rajasthan state. Earlier, Govt Dungar College was to organizing Rajasthan PTET and Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed exam 2021 exam on May 16, 2021. However, now the new exam date will be announced.
The postponement of the exam has not been updated officially on the PTET 2021 official website, ptetraj2021.com / ptetraj2021.org. The reports have only been provided by a reputed newspaper.
If the exam has been postponed then the issuance of admit card shall also be delayed. Dungar College will now release the admit card, as per the new exam date. As and when the admit card is released, candidates can download it from the login by entering PTET 2021 form number or roll number.
Last year, the PTET admit card was released 5 days before the exam. In the year before, it was released 10 days prior. And two years ago, the hall ticket was issued 6 days before the exam. Hence, it is expected that even this year, hall ticket will be released at least 7 days before the exam date.
The new exam date for PTET 2021 will be out soon. It will depend on the COVID-19 situation in the state.
The registration process for the exam is over and a total of 5,47,795 candidates have applied. 5% B.Ed seats in the state will be filled with candidates from other states. The rest of the 95% seats are for the candidates of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test is a state-level education entrance exam, which is held for admission in 2 years B.Ed program. Dungar college will also hold Pre BA/B.Sc-B.Ed for admission in 4-year integrated BA or B.Sc – B.Ed courses. The entrance exams are held offline and the candidates who qualify are called for counselling and seat allotment in colleges and universities of Rajasthan.
On the day of the exam, The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the exam center. Without this, no entry is given into the exam center. Along with the printed copy of admit card, carry a valid id proof, pen, and other necessary things. Given the COVID situation, the candidates will also have to carry sanitizer, gloves, and mask, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 is an offline examination. It is only held in pen and paper mode. The exam is divided into 4 sections: Mental Ability, Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency (Hindi or English). The question paper of Rajasthan PTET is provided in Hindi and English language. In each section, there is 50 objective type question. Hence, the exam has a total of total 200 questions. For each question, 4 answer options are given. The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. Each question in the exam is of 3 marks. Hence, the total score of the exam is 600 marks. There is no negative marking in the exam