The wait for more than 13 lakh students awaiting the NEET 2018 results is finally over. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results for the exam today i.e. June 04, 2018. The results can be checked on the official website cbseneet.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.

Since so many students would be checking their result at the same time, hence there might be heavy traffic on the official website. It is advised to not to panic and keep refreshing the page. It may take time some, but ultimately you will be able to check the NEET result.

To check the result, the students need to visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in. Then click on the link for “CBSE NEET 2018 Results“. Next, the students need to enter their login details which are, NEET Roll Number and Password. Click on submit button and the result will be available on the screen. After checking the result, it is advised to the candidates to download and take a print out of the result.

CBSE NEET 2018 Result

If the official website for checking the result is taking too long to load, the students will also be able to check their result on the Google Search Engine. To check your result, all you need to do is open Google and then enter the login details, Roll Number and Date of Birth.

The NEET 2018 Result will be in the form of a mark sheet which will contain the details of the candidate like the marks in each section, All India Rank, state rank and other important details.

After the declaration of NEET 2018 Result, CBSE will release the separate merit list for each category. The counselling process will be conducted after the merit list has been prepared.

The NEET 2018 counselling will be conducted for 15% All India Quota Seats and the remaining 85% seats will be allocated for the state counselling by the respective state. For 15% seats, the counselling will be done by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The remaining 85% seats will be allocated by the respective state counselling authorities. They will release their own merit list after getting the data of the students from CBSE.

The counselling process for 15% All India Quota Seats will start from June 12, 2018, whereas for the remaining 85% seats, counselling will start from June 25, 2018.

NEET 2018 Exam was conducted on May 06, 2018. This year, approximately 13.25 lakh candidates had registered for the exam conducted across  2,255 exam centres in 136 cities in the country.

About NEET

CBSE conducts the NEET exam. This exam is for admissions to the MBBS and BDS courses run across the medical colleges of India. Both of these courses are approved by the Medical Council of India or the Dental Council of India. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry conduct their own medical entrance exam. Apart from NEET, the board conducts various other exams such as JEE Mian, Class 10 and Class 12 board examination, UGC NET exam etc.

Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.