National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), headed by the Supreme Court of India, is directly recruiting candidates for the post of UDC (Upper Division Clerk), LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff). 37 vacancies have been announced in these categories. The candidates have to register themselves online before the closing date of registration, i.e. on August 19, 2019 at the official website of NCDRC – ncdrc.nic.in.
To apply, go to ncdrc.nic.in >> Jobs Direct Recruitment 2019 >>Apply online. The application fee for the post of UDC, LDC and MTS is Rs 350 for General, EWS and OBC candidates, whereas Rs 200 fee has to submit by the SC, ST, PwD, ex- servicemen categories. The fees are non-refundable and have to be paid through online mode only.
The interested candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria to apply for this post. Essential qualifications required for the posts are:
- For UDC – A Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For LDC – The candidates should be 10 + 2 passed out from a recognized board or university
- For MTS – The candidate has to be a Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
The candidates should be of between 18-27 years for UDC / LDC and 18-25 years for MTS. NCDRC has also provided the provision for age relaxation as the upper age limit for the reserved community candidates: SC / ST / OBC / PwD, Ex-Serviceman, Central government civilian employees who have rendered for not less than 3 years.
Selection process is different for each post.
- Selection for the UDC post will be judged on the basis of – OMR based objective type test, written test and typing skill test with a minimum of 50 % qualifying marks (for General) and 40 % (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH).
- For LDC post, the selection will be on the basis of – OMR objective type test, descriptive test and typing test.
- And for the post of MTS, candidates will get selected through – OMR based written examination.
The candidates have to fill the form online in the official website of NCDRC. It is advised for the candidates to take a print out of the application form for his/her future records. Multiple forms will get rejected by the Registry. Candidates must provide true documents and proofs of their educational qualification, residential addresses, reservation, date of birth, etc. The eligible candidates have to upload their scanned photograph with a size of (5 cm x 3.8 cm) in JPG format, and a scanned signature with a size of 2.5 cm x 5 cm) in JPG format while filling up the application form. No request for change or making corrections will be entertained.