Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education is all set to release the MP Board admit card 2022 for class 10th and 12th board examination soon. The board has earlier released the timetable for the MP Board 2022 examination and as per that the theory examination is going to commence from February 12 to March 20, 2022. The candidates can download the admit card by logging on to the official website, mpbse.nic.in.
Other than this, the admit card for MP Board shall also be available in school and candidates can get it from there too. Leading reports are suggested that the admit card will be available from January 25, 2022, also the rectification in them are acceptable only till January 31, 2022.
Steps to Download MP Board Admit Card 2022
Although the admit card link of MP Board class 10 and 12th is not yet released the same is going to be available soon and the following steps shall be helpful in the download process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of MPBSE, mpbse.nic.in
Step 2: Navigate the homepage and click on the MP Board class 10, 12 admit card link
Step 3: After this, login to the admit card page using the credentials asked
Step 4: Go through the MPBSE Class 10, 12 admit card details and save them for future reference
Direct Link to Download the MPBSE Class 10, 12 admit card 2022
Citing the rapid increase in covid cases across the state, and fearing that the board might have to postpone the board exam this year too. The board has earlier formulated a new policy in which 80 marks have been assigned to theory subjects while the remaining 20 marks are for the practical exam and project works. For those papers, that are going to have a practical exam, 70 marks shall be assigned for the theory paper, and the remaining 30 marks are kept for the practical exam. In addition to this, out of the total number of questions, 40% shall be objective in nature i.e. MCQ type and the remaining 60% questions shall be divided in the 2:1 ratio for the subjective and analytical questions respectively.