The Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya will be releasing the admit cards for the AB/BN Constable recruitment examination today, i.e. February 17, 2022. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment examination will be able to download the admit cards from the official website – megpolice.gov.in. The written examination is going to be held on February 26, 2022. As per the schedule, the exam will be conducted for a duration of 01 hour, i.e. from 9 AM to 10 AM.
How to download?
The Meghalaya Police admit card 2022 has to be downloaded from the official website itself. For downloading the same, they will be required login credentials such as unique reference number and date of birth (DOB). For guidance, here are the steps that one can follow.
Step 1- Go to the official website of the Meghalaya Police at megpolice.gov.in
Step 2- Beside the ‘Latest News’ section, click on the notice that reads ‘Recruitment 2019-20: Notice for the conduct of written examination for the AB/UB Group in both eastern Range and Western Range’
Step 3- Now, find the link for downloading the admit cards beside the ‘View/Download’ section
Step 4- Enter the candidate reference number followed by the date of birth
Step 5- Press the ‘Click to Download Admit Card’ button
Step 6- Take a printout of the same.
It must be noted that the link for downloading the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 has not been activated yet. Moreover, the list of candidates who will be appearing in the written examination is going to be uploaded on the official website. The total marks of the written examination are 150.
Exam Day Guidelines
The ones who will qualify for this round will be called for an interview. Candidates have been mandated to follow the exam-day guidelines that have been mentioned below.
1. Examinees should carry admit cards for the written examination and also read the instructions mentioned in them.
2. They should carry any one ID proof such as EPIC, aadhaar card, driving license or PAN card on the examination day.
3. Every candidate should bring their own clipboard, blue or black ball pen along with other necessities.
4. Candidates appearing for the written examination must also produce the final COVID-19 vaccination certificate or COVID negative RT-PCR report that is valid for 72 hours at the time of the written examination.
5. The examinees should report at least one hour prior to the commencement of the examination. For any clarifications, one can reach out to the helpline number – 6033164273.