Chaos and dilemma have struck the Maharashtra MBA CET 2021 universe as the result link circulated online now imply that the scorecards will come out soon. An unofficial link by the name “Admit Card Builder 2” was being circulated online, predominantly on social media platforms. This link claimed to host the Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021 results. Till yesterday, candidates could enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to check their results. But today, the scenario has shifted and students are now questioning the credibility of this website.
News portals such as Times Now are calling this website a hoax or a fake. Others are suggesting that the MAH MBA CET 2021 results are expected to come out latest by October 20, 2021. However, such type of incidents have happened in the past. Interestingly, in case of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021, an unofficial result link would be circulated on social media platforms. Candidates would use this link to check their results 1-2 days prior to the actual result date. However, this link was credible and accurate while the Admit Card Builder 2 link may be relatively unreliable.
According to a YouTube video uploaded by “Ck cetking”, out of the 3,200 votes, 77% percent wanted this link to be fake. The reason being that the marks shown by this portal were not commensurate with their attempt. The remaining 23% were satisfied with the results shown by the portal. This 3:1 ratio is another reason to question the credibility of the website.
The Maharashtra state common entrance test cell had long back, released a notice instructing students to not trust social media. Hence, it’s safe to assume that any unverified result link circulated on such platforms is bound to to be fake.
Candidates who checked their results on the Admit Card Builder 2 portal are now in a fix about one thing – are their marks fake or real? Nothing can be said for certain till the actual results come out. The state common entrance test cell is yet to comment on this situation. So, as of now, there is a 50-50 chance of both possibilities.
According to many reports, the results are likely to come out on or before October 20, 2021, on the official website mahacet.org. Hence, students have only 14 days of wait to go through before their dilemma dissolves. In the meantime, to deal with this uncertainty, candidates are advised to visit the official website or reliable news portal for any important updates in this regard. It’s always better to rely on credible updates to avoid dilemma or confusion.