For 11th class admission, Maharashtra State Board will conduct FYJC CET 2021 exam for the candidates from all the boards including CBSE and ICSE. The application process for FYJC CET 2021 has already begun. FYJC CET 2021 application forms have been released on the official website cet.mh-ssc.ac.in. The last date to apply for FYJC CET 2021 exam is July 26, 2021. All the aspiring candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and apply at the earliest.
All the aspiring applicants can follow below key steps while filling the FYJC CET 2021 application form:
- To apply for FYJC CET 2021 exam, applicants have to go to the official website cet.mh-ssc.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the website, applicants can select their board and fill in their seat number and mother’s name to complete their registration.
- After registration, applicants can fill in further information such as “Personal Details”. Here, they have to enter the the details such as name, mobile number, email id, gender, Date of Birth (DOB), aadhar number, residential address, category, divyang (disability), and medium of instruction.
- After selecting the details, applicants have to upload certain documents.
- Applicants can review and submit their application forms. Once the application form is submitted, applicants cannot make any changes later. After submission of the application form, applicants can take its hard copy for future references.
After filling the FYJC CET 2021 application form, applicants from boards such as CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards have to pay the application fee of Rs. 178. Without paying the application fee, the candidature of the applicants will not be considered valid for the FYJC CET 2021 exam. The applicants from Maharashtra State Board are exempted from paying the FYJC CET 2021 application fee.
For the first time, Maharashtra State Board is going to conduct the FYJC CET exam for the 11th class admission. FYJC CET 2021 exam will be held on August 21, 2021, in pen-paper format. The exam will consist of 100 multiple choice based questions. Every question will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking scheme for FYJC CET 2021 exam. During the 11th class admission, candidates with more marks in FYJC CET 2021 exam will be given preference over the others.