The Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the application forms for 3 years LLB, 5 year LLB, and LL.M course on its official website cee.kerala.gov.in. The last date to fill and submit the application forms for these courses is July 28, 2021. All the interested applicants are advised to fill and submit their application forms as early as possible without waiting for the last date to avoid delay.
To apply for 3 years LLB, 5 years LLB, and LL.M courses, applicants can follow below simple steps:
- Applicants have to visit the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Upon reaching the official website, applicants can click on the links of the respective courses to which they want to apply under the “Present Active Links” on the homepage.
- After reaching the website of the respective course (3 years LLB, 5 years LLB, and LL.M course), applicants have to click on the “Registration” button.
- After that, the new page will open where candidates have to get themselves registered by entering basic details such as name, phone number, and email id.
- To generate application numbers, applicants have to create their passwords by using guidelines. After creating the password, applicants have to click on the “Submit” button.
- As soon as the applicants click on the submit button, they will receive their application number through email id and phone number.
- Applicants have to use their application number while logging in to their profile. Along with the application number, applicants have to enter their password and access code for login.
- Upon login, applicants can fill the application form by entering the required details. Applicants have to be very careful while filling the application form as there is no correction facility to edit the application form later.
- Applicants can preview their application form before its final submission. After preview, applicants can click on the “Save & Finalize” tab to complete the application process.
Along with the filling of details in the application form, applicants have to upload a different documents. The list includes Latest passport size color photograph, Scanned image of the signature, Identity proof (Birth certificate / Passport / Voter ID), Domicile certificate of Kerala state, Income certificate, Non- creamy layer certificate for OBC candidates and Disability certificate
Applicants are advised to click on the “Print Acknowledgement Page” tab after uploading the documents to take the hard copy of it for future use during the counseling process.
General applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 685 for 3 years LLB, and 5 years LLB courses whereas Rs. 840 for LL.M courses. For SC and ST applicants, the application fee is Rs. 345 for 3 years LLB and 5 years LLB courses whereas Rs. 420 for LL.M courses. Applicants can pay the application fee either through online payment (net banking/ debit card/credit card) or through the post office by e-challan.