The University of Kerala has released the hall ticket for PG Entrance Examination 2021 on its official website keralauniversity.ac.in. Applicants who have successfully submitted their PG Entrance Examination 2021 application form can download their admit cards. To download PG Entrance Examination 2021 hall tickets, candidates require their application number and password.
Candidates are advised to follow below important steps while downloading the PG Entrance Examination 2021 hall ticket:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the University of Kerala i.e. admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/css2021.
- Upon reaching this website, candidates can see the update “HALL TICKET for the Entrance Test is available on the admission website. Kindly login and download the hall ticket “.
- On the same page, candidates have to enter their application number, and password for logging in to the account. Candidates can enter their Date of Birth (DoB) in the place of password
- Once candidates click on the “login” button, their PG Entrance Examinations 2021 hall ticket appears on the screen
- Candidates are advised to check their details on the hall ticket and download it in pdf format
- For future references, candidates can keep the hard copy of their hall ticket.
The hall ticket of PG Entrance Examinations 2021 contains crucial information such as the applicant’s name, application number, Date of Birth (Dob), exam schedule, exam center details, applicant’s photograph, name of the organizing body, important guidelines, etc. If applicants found any mistake in their hall tickets then they have to bring this mistake to the notice of the respective organizing body to avoid inconvenience at the time of examination. All the applicants are required to bring their hall tickets at the time of the PG entrance Examinations 2021 otherwise they will not be eligible to sit for the exam.
Kerala University PG Entrance Examination 2021 will be conducted from August 01, 2021, to August 06, 2021. The exam will be conducted at three exam centres across the Kerala state in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, and Kozhikode. Candidates have to report to the exam center one hour before the start of the exam. If candidates report to the exam center half an hour before the start of the exam then they will not be allowed to attempt the exam. Also, candidates are not allowed to leave the exam center half an hour before the completion of an examination. During the examination, candidates have to wear masks and follow covid protocols strictly.