Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released JEE Main 2018 Admit Card. The Board issued it on March 12, 2018. All the registered candidates can start downloading their JEE Main 2018 admit card from jeemain.nic.in. The candidates have to login by providing their application number, password and security pin.
JEE Main 2018 will be held on April 08, 15, and 16, 2018. On the examination day, the candidate has to produce the admit card without any fail. It states the true identity of the aspirants and also functions as the hall pass. Admit card is also used at the time of counselling process, hence, must be kept in good condition.
All That you need to know about JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card? is one of the most common questions. It is only available online by the Board and the candidates download it by few simple steps. The First Step is to access jeemain.nic.in and click on the “Download JEE Main Admit Card 2018” button.
Then, JEE Main 2018 aspirants will have to fill in all the details that include application number, password and security pin to proceed further. Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and you will be able to see the login window now where the option to “Download admit card” will be available.
Next, click on the button “Download your admit card” which is shown in red colour. Finally, the page containing your admit call will appear on your computer screen. Candidates should check all the details and take a print out of it to carry it on the examination day and for future use.
It is important to check and ensure that All the details in JEE Main 2018 admit card are correct.
Details on JEE Main hall ticket should be apt. Any incorrect detail will lead to cancellation of candidature. The detail on the admit card will be the name of the candidate, medium of the exam, PwD status, exam time, center address, center code, state of eligibility, roll number, date of birth, photo, signature, etc. A sample of the admit card is as shown below.
Documents to Carry in the Exam Centre
The following documents are required to be carried by the candidates on the examination day:
- The candidates claiming the relaxation under PwD category must carry with them the copy PwD
- Admit card/hall ticket.
- One identity proof.
- For paper 1, candidates will get rough sheets pen so they are not required to carry anything but for paper 2 candidates have to bring Geometry Box Set, Pencils, Erasers and Colour pencils or Crayons.
What Not to Carry in the Test Centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following things during examination, anyone found with these stuffs will be rejected from appearing in the test. The stuffs are as follows:
- Electronic devices
- Cellular phone
- Log Tables
- Copying materials
- Bits of paper
- Any type of watch
Important Instructions to be Followed by the Candidates
Some key points are to be kept in mind by the candidates for the smooth conduction of the examination. The instructions are listed below:
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the test centre.
- Follow JEE Main 2018 Dress Code.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, etc.
- Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in the hall.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are also not allowed to be taken by the aspirants into the examination rooms during examination hours.
- The entry or exit in the examination hall will not be possible after the commencement of the exam.
- All the candidates have to submit the rough sheet to the invigilator after the exam.
Schedule of JEE Main 2018
Candidate can check the complete schedule below for JEE Main:
|Exam Date and Mode||Paper||Subject||Timing||Duration|
|08 Apr 2018 in offline mode (pen and paper based test)||Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||3 Hours|
|Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning)||Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Drawing Test||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM||3 Hours|
|15 and 16 Apr 2018 (online)||Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (1st Shift) 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (2nd Shift)||3 Hours|