The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is going to release the Class 12th Result 2021 at 04.00 PM today, as per latest reports by Indian Express. Earlier, it was reported that the results will be out today by 02.00 PM although Indian Express has quoted the JAC Chairman Arvind Prasad confirming that the result will be out at 04.00 PM today.
Once released, the JAC Class 12 result 2021 will be available through various official websites including jac.jharkhand.gov.in. A list of all official websites to check the JAC Class 12 Result 2021 is provided here.
Websites to check JAC Class 12th Result 2021
The JAC Class 12th Result 2021 can be checked online on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council. Besides, there are multiple other websites on which, the Jharkhand Academic Council Class 12th Result can be checked. The list of websites through which, the JAC Class 12th Result will be released today is given below.
How to check JAC Class 12th Result 2021?
As stated, the JAC Class 12th Result is scheduled to release online today. Thus, candidates have to check the result online only on any of the official websites listed above. Irrespective of the website that a candidate chooses to check the JAC 2021 result, one must know the login credentials in order to check the Jharkhand Class 12 Result 2021.
The step-by-step process to check the JAC Class 12th Result 2021 is given below.
1st Step – Open any of the aforementioned official websites to check the JAC Class 12th Result 2021.
2nd Step – As soon as the result is released, the link to check the result is updated on the respective websites.
3rd Step – Candidates have to click on the result link to proceed to the login page.
4th Step – On the login page, candidates have to enter the login credentials such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
5th Step – Upon successful login, the JAC Class 12th Result 2021 is displayed on-screen.
6th Step – Candidates can download a copy of the result and preserve it for future reference.
Compilation of JAC Class 12th Result 2021
The Jharkhand Academic Council, like most other state education boards in India this year, canceled the conduct of the Class 12th Board exams 2021 on account of the pandemic. The results of the Class 12 board exams have been compiled on the basis of alternative assessment criteria.
As per reports, the JAC Class 12th Board exam results have been compiled on the basis of the marks scored in Class 11 exams. 80% marks weightage has been attributed to theory exams and the remaining 20% to practicals in each subject. In the case of subjects for which, no practical exams are conducted, the marks of the internal exams have been considered.