The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the admit card for Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final and Final – New July 2021 Examinations today. The admit card for the aforementioned ICAI 2021 examinations has been hosted on the official website i.e. icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates have to enter the Login ID and Password correctly in order to download the admit card from the official website.
An official notification on the website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) informs that the physical admit cards are not sent by the Institute to the registered candidates. Instead, the admit cards have been hosted on the official website as stated above. Candidates have to log in to the website using the Login ID and Password generated during the registration process earlier to download the ICAI Admit Card 2021.
How to Download the ICAI Admit Card 2021?
With the ICAI Admit Card 2021 for Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final and Final – New July 2021 Examinations released today on the official website, candidates have to download the same and generate printouts to carry to the exam centre. As per reports, the ICAI Admit Card can only be downloaded three times from the official website. Therefore, it is advised that once the admit card has been downloaded, candidates must preserve the softcopy of the ICAI Admit Card on their device for future reference.
Click Here to download the ICAI Admit Card 2021 directly from the official website now.
Follow the simple steps given below to download the ICAI Admit Card 2021.
- Open the website icaiexam.icai.org using any compatible internet browser e.g., Google Chrome.
- On the top of the homepage, candidates will be able to see the Login/register option. One must click on this.
- Candidates have to enter their Login ID and Password set earlier during registration correctly in the designated fields.
- Once entered, candidates can click on the Login link to log in to the website.
- After logging in, candidates will be able to see the link to View the ICAI Admit Card 2021. One must click on this.
- The ICAI Admit Card 2021 is opened up and candidates must at first, verify that the information indicated on it are error free.
- Once the admit card opens up, candidates must download & save a copy of the admit card on their device for future reference.
- A hard copy of the ICAI 2021 Admit Card must be printed out for carrying to the respective exam centre.
Information Indicated on the ICAI Admit Card 2021
Possessing the ICAI Admit Card 2021 in person and presenting to the relevant authorities on the exam date is mandatory for appearing the ICAI Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final and Final – New July 2021 Examinations. Candidates can expect the following information to be indicated on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam /Group/Unit
- Address of the ICAI 2021 exam centre
- Exam City
- Date of Exam
- Medium of the exam
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Other important instructions.