The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana is all set to begin the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test or HTET 2021 from today dated December 18, 2021. Admit cards for the examination have already been released on the official website – haryanatet.in. It is important to download the admit cards and carry a hard copy of the same to the allotted examination centres. In addition to that, there are certain examination day guidelines that the candidates are mandatorily required to observe.
As per the information bulletin available on haryanatet.in, the timings of the examination are mentioned in the HTET 2021 admit cards. Hence, candidates have to check the same from their respective admit cards. Reportedly, there will be two sessions over which the exam will be conducted. The forenoon session will take place from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM while the evening session is going to be held from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
It should be noted that these timings as based on the sources and does not mean that every candidate appearing for HTET 2021 today will follow the same timings. Furthermore, candidates are advised to check thier admit cards and appear for the exam as per the time mentioned in it.
Exam Day Guidelines
The HTET 2021 admit card is the most important document that must be carried today. It must be printed in colour and not black and white. Take a look at the centre guidelines that have been mentioned in the admit cards.
1. Every candidate should reach their respective examination centre at least 02 hours and 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam. This is to ensure that the compulsory frisking and other formalities are completed well before time. Please note that no entry will be granted one hour before the exam.
2. Only a black ballpoint pen must be used to mark the answers on the OMR sheets. Apart from a black pen, candidates will be allowed to carry the centre copy of the coloured admit card and the original photo ID proof as provided during the online application.
3. All sorts of ornaments, electronic and metallic items, communication devices, gadgets, etc. are banned from being carried inside the examination centres. There will be no arrangement for keeping the same even if a candidate carries any such item.
4. Before marking the answers, one must read the instructions given in the question booklet. Candidates will only be allowed to leave the examination hall after they hand over their respective OMR sheets to the invigilator once the HTET 2021 examination concludes.
5. In case there is any defect in the answer sheet, the candidate must immediately bring it to the invigilator’s notice. The invigilator may then change the same. One must not fold the answer sheet nor do any rough work on it.