The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released the GUJCET 2022 application form on January 25, 2022. The deadline to register for GUJCET 2022 is February 5. The application fee for GUJCET 2022 is INR 300. Candidates can fill out their registration form on the GUJCET official website, gujcet.gseb.org
Steps to register for GUJCET 2022 application form
Step 1: Head over to the official website, gujcet.org
Step 2: To register, go to the “New Candidate Registration” link.
Step 3: Fill out the GUJCET 2022 registration form and log in with your User ID and Password to complete the GUJCET 2022 application form.
Step 4: Upload relevant supporting documents, such as a photo, signature, or other documentation.
Step 5: Pay the application fee using a debit/credit card or through Internet Banking.
Step 6: To complete registration, submit the GUJCET 2022 application form.
Step 7: Save the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
Things to note for GUJCET Application Form
- During the application process, the applicant must upload a photo and signature. Both scanned documents are necessary, and they must be in jpeg format. When scanning a signature or photograph, the image resolution should be at least 300 DPI or above.
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses; only clear glasses are acceptable. The candidate must not submit images taken with a mobile phone.
- If the photo, signature, or any other needed attachment(s) are not clearly visible, the application may be rejected. The major characteristics of the face should not be obscured by the hair on the head or any shadow.
- While filling out the form, there are some hardware requirements that must be met, such as a recommended screen resolution of 1024*768 pixels, minimum RAM of 1 GB, recommended RAM of 2 GB, 1 GB of storage space, and Internet connectivity. The minimum Internet connection speed is 526 kbps, with 1 Mbps recommended.
- All information submitted by candidates should be double-checked and verified as GSEB is unlikely to give an application correction opportunity in the future to remedy any errors or inaccuracies in the GujCET 2022 application form.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance examination for individuals seeking admission to various undergraduate programs at public and private institutions throughout the state. Before filling up the application form, applicants should read the GUJCET qualifying criteria 2022. Candidates must have passed a 10+2 intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board, as well as PCB/PCM for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering.