GATE 2022 ME-1 was conducted on February 13. GATE 2022 Mechanical Engineering is conducted in two sessions ME-1 and ME-2. The GATE 2022 ME-1 response sheet will be released on February, 2022. After that provisional GATE 2022 ME-1 answer key will be out on February 21, 2022. The candidates will be allowed to file objections on the same (if any). The GATE 2022 ME-1 results will be released on March 17. For GATE Mechanical Engineering more than one lakh candidates choose this paper every year. Every test paper of the GATE exam is following an objective-type pattern. Soon after the exam, students keep looking for the ME-1 answer keys. So to know about the answer key and its references, please read the complete article.
|GATE 2022 Mechanical Engineering (ME-1) Answer Key with Solutions||GATE 2022 Architecture and Planning (AR) Answer Key, Solutions by Coaching Centers|
|GATE 2022 Petroleum Engineering (PE) Answer Key|
How To Check Unofficial Answer Key ?
Soon after the GATE 2022 ME-1, several private institutes and coaching release their answer keys. These are not the official answer keys or completely correct answer keys but these answer keys can be referred until the official answer key is released by the exam authority of GATE 2022. Follow the below mentioned steps to check unofficial answer keys-
- Open Youtube.
- Search for GATE 2022 ME-1 Answer key.
- Several youtubers and private institute answer key videos are available.
- Check the Videos with most views for more understanding of the answer key.
Candidates can also follow the below mentioned links for the unofficial answer key
|BYJU’S Exam Prep : GATE, ESE & PSU||Check Here|
|MADE EASY : IES, GATE & PSUs||Check Here|
|GATE ACADEMY – CE ME CH XE PI||Check Here|
|Just GATE Mechanical||Check Here|
Following are the steps to download official answer of GATE 2022 ME-1-
- Visit the official website of GATE- https://www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Under the Answer Key section, choose GATE Answer key 2022. Check it and download the GATE 2022 ME answer key in PDF format.
- Download and take a printout of the answer key of GATE 2022 Mechanical.
GATE ME-1 2022 exam pattern will help candidates to know the pattern in which the GATE question paper will be prepared. Exam pattern is very important for the students as it builds up the strategies in the student’s mind on how to solve the question paper and its all sections on time.
In GATE 2022 exam the number of questions asked are 100, in about 3 sections. The exam pattern for GATE ME-1 2022 will be in following pattern
- GA (General Aptitude) – 15
- Engineering Mathematics – 13 question
- Subject of the Paper – 72 question