The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination for Textile Engineering and Fibre Science was concluded on February 6, 2022, in the afternoon shift, 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Candidates who appeared for the test must keep track of several online websites for updates regarding the release of unofficial answer keys for Textile Engineering and Fibre Science. Using these answer keys, candidates can estimate their marks and start preparing to get admitted into a college, based on the marks.
To know the overview of the GATE Textile Engineering and Fibre, candidates can follow the section below.
- Exam Date – 1st to 2nd week of Feb 2022
- Session – 5
- Time – 09:30 – 12:30 hrs (Forenoon Session)
- Subject Paper – TF
- Sections: Three sections
- Total number of questions: 65
- Total marks: 100
Once the official answer key is provided by GATE, candidates should immediately visit the IIT KGP website and follow the official link to download the answer key and cross-check the responses. IIT KGP is expected to release the official answer key by February 26, 2022.
GATE 2022 Textile Engineering and Fibre Science Answer Key
Candidates can find PDF format of unofficial answer key from third party website. video-based answer keys, candidates can check the below-mentioned channels which will release the answer keys soon. These channels are famous in the field of Textile Engineering and Fibre Science thus candidates can expect the answer key to be highly accurate.
|Released By||Direct Link|
|BYJU’S Exam Prep: GATE, ESE & PSU||Click Here|
|Study IQ education||Click Here|
|Khemdas Academy||Click Here|
IIT KGP follows different marking schemes as there are 2 types of questions asked which are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Numerical Answer Type (NAT). The marking scheme followed for them are:
- For Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- For correct answers, add 1 mark for MCQ carrying 1 mark and 2 marks for MCQ carrying 1 mark
- For wrong answers, deduct -1/3 for MCQ carrying 1 mark and -2/3 for MCQ carrying 2 marks.
- For Numerical Answer Type (NAT)
- For correct answers, add 1 mark for NAT carrying 1 mark and 2 marks for NAT carrying 1 mark
- For wrong answers, there is NO negative marking.
Candidates must follow this scheme while comparing and cross-checking their answers using the unofficial answer key.