The Government of NCT Of Delhi and the Directorate Of Education have declared the first list of the Delhi EWS/DG/Freeship Lottery results for the 2022-2023 session. The result of the draw was published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can view the result online through the portal available on the official website of the Government Of Delhi Education Department. Candidates may visit the official website at edudel.nic.in, and click on the ‘EWS/DG admissions and EWS/Freeship admissions’ to check the results or the first list of the draw.
Delhi EWS 2nd List Result Date
There will be a second draw and release of a subsequent list for EWS/DG admissions and EWS/Freeship admissions. The date of release of the second list has not yet been officially declared or confirmed. However, unofficial reliable sources such as experts in this domain have speculated on the release date. Reports suggest that the tentative release date of the second draw of Delhi EWS/DG/Freeship Lottery results for the 2022-2023 session will be in May of 2022.
Delhi EWS 1st List Declared 2022
This admission drive is beneficial for economically weaker sections of students within Delhi. This initiative of the Delhi state education department can be utilized by students. Reports suggest that at least 25% of total seats at the entry-level class of a school are available under EWS/DG category. The first list of the EWS/DG admissions and EWS/Freeship admissions lottery draw was announced today (Apr 27, 2022). Candidates can follow the below-given steps to view the results of the first draw.
Step 1: Visit the official website at edudel.nic.in
Step 2: Now click on the ‘EWS/DG admissions and EWS/Freeship admissions’ link on the homepage.
Step 3: On the new page log in using ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Date of birth’.
Step 4: The results will be displayed on the screen.
Delhi EWS 1st Merit List – Click here
For admission under EWS/DG category, the following documents are required:
- EWS category (annual salary< 1 Lakh)
- Income- Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar or BPL/AAY/ Food Security Card issued by Food and Civil Supply Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Disadvantaged Group (DG) category
- SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate issued by Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Children with Special Needs/Disabled: – Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital
- Orphan and Transgender: – Documentary evidence.
- Children living with or affected by HIV.