The Chaudhary Devi Lal University, (CDLU) Haryana, has released the admit cards for the university examinations. Students belonging to the UG, PG, and LLB courses can now download the admit cards from the official website – cdlu.ac.in. Previously, CDLU had already published the date sheets of all the UG and PG courses on its website. The university examinations for most of the courses are commencing from February 10, 2022, onwards.
How to download CDLU admit card?
CDLU has released the admit cards at the login facility under the Digital University Framework. The examination centres will be mentioned in the admit cards. This time, the date for holding the university examinations had to be postponed due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic. To download the admit cards, take a look at the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of CDLU at cdlu.ac.in
Step 2- On the right-hand side of the screen, press the ‘Click Here’ button under the login facility of the Digital University Framework.
Step 3- A new page will open where one has to click on the link that reads ‘Download Examination Admit Card Online’.
Step 4- Now, select the exam event from the drop-down list.
Step 5- Examinees can either enter PRN or user name.
Step 6- Enter the displayed code and click on the ‘Search’ button.
Step 7- Download and take a printout of the admit cards.
Direct Link to Download CDLU Admit Card 2022 – Click Here
The university has already released the date sheets for the exams in December, 2021. There will be two sessions over which the CDLU examinations will be held. The first shift is the morning session which will be held from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Similarly, the second shift is going to take place from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Direct Links to Check CDLU Date Sheet
|LLB (5 year and 3 year) LLM||Click Here|
|University School of Graduate Studies & Colleges||Click Here|
|University College and Affiliated Degree Colleges||Click Here|
|Affiliated Degree Colleges||Click Here|
|UTDs and Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
The university has also laid down certain instructions for the smooth conduct of the examinations. These instructions have been mentioned below.
1. Candidates should carefully check the question paper after receiving the same. In case of any discrepancy, they should report to the Assistant Superintendent or Invigilator.
2. All sorts of electronic gadgets and devices are strictly prohibited.
3. Although the question paper will be in English, students are free to write the answers in either Hindi or English as per the instructions.
4. COVID-19 preventive protocols must be strictly followed on the examination days.
5. Examinees should keep an eye on cdlu.ac.in for all exam-related updates.