Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct Amrita MBA Entrance Test at the national level for admissions to MBA programmes offered at Amrita School of Business at Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kochi. AMET will be conducted in 40+ cities across the country via Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Any eligible candidate desiring to join Amrita MBA can try their chance through AMET and even avail scholarships up to 100%. AMET will be conducted (tentatively) in the 1st week of March 2023.
Duration : 150 minutes
Questions : 100
Marks : 3 marks for correct answer & -1 mark for wrong answer.
AMET is divided into four sections:
- Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension [25 questions]
- Data Interpretation & Analysis [25 questions]
- General Knowledge on Indian & Global Scenarios [25 questions]
- Quantitative Aptitude [25 questions]
Apart from Amrita MET, the university will also accept the scores of CAT2022, MAT 2022 & 2023, XAT, CMAT & NMAT. Online registration for Amrita MET will start on 1st October 2022.
Amrita Business School records sturdy 100% placement over the years and offers 100% placement to the students with the highest CTC of 19.17 LPA in 2022.
Amrita School of Business
Amrita School of Business, established in 1996, is one of the leading top 27 B-School in the country. Coimbatore Campus is AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited and is the 11th School in India and is among the world’s Top 5% of Business schools to be accredited by AACSB (USA), the Global Standards for B- Schools. Amrita provides world-class facilities with an exceptional skill added curriculum that will help the students to update on the latest marketing and business trends. ASB is the best place to develop and grow into an ethically global leader. At ASB, world-class faculty with rich industry experience and envious academic background inculcate leadership qualities in students.
- Strong alumni network of 3000+ worldwide
- Globally benchmarked curriculum
- Summer Internships in leading corporate with a stipend and Pre Placement offer options.
- Global exposure through Collaboration with many reputed universities around the Globe like the University at Buffalo, University of Groningen, Deakin University, Vrije University Amsterdam, Aalto University, etc.
- Faculty hail from IIMs, IITs, Berkely, Cornell, XLRI, London School of Economics and Political Science, Florida State University, New York State University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Nanyang Technological University, Telecom Ecole de Management, Deakin University and have rich industry experience with Fortune 500 companies such as Coca-Cola, IBM, etc.