All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has recently released the INI CET 2021 June session result. After the announcements of results, candidates are now waiting for the counseling rounds of INI CET 2021 to get admission to PG courses in 11 participating institutes that include AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Nagpur, AIIMS Patna, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh, AIIMS Rishikesh, and AIIMS Raipur. As of now, AIIMS has not released any official notification regarding the INI CET 2021 counseling process but it will start soon.
AIIMS INI CET 2021 counseling process will consist of four rounds such as mock round, 1st round, 2nd round, and open round. The counseling process of AIIMS INI CET 2021 is explained in the following simple steps:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website aiimsexams.ac.in where they have to register themselves for the counseling process.
- After the completion of registration, candidates will get their user ID and password.
- By using user ID and password, candidates have to log in to their profiles to fill the college preferences.
- Upon filling the choices, candidates can recheck their preferences. After rechecking, candidates can confirm their preferences.
- After this, the organizing body will release the seat allotment for the mock round. After the mock round, candidates can edit and rearrange their choices for the last time as after this the organizing body will directly announce the final seat allotment for round-1, round-2 and open round.
- After the announcement of seat allotment for round-1, candidates have to choose the options i.e. accept or decline the seat. After accepting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted institute in the given stipulated time period.
- After round-1, the round-2 seat allotment will be announced. After round-2, the organizing body will release the vacant seats.
- The open round will be conducted for the vacant seats. To participate in an open round, candidates have to register and need to fill the choices again.
- After that, the organizing body will announce the seat allotment of the third round. Candidates have to report to the respective allotted institute.
While reporting to the allotted institute, candidates have to bring certain documents such as an allotment letter, INI CET 2021 admit card, mark sheets of MBBS or BDS, internship completion certificate, 10th and 12th class mark sheets, caste certificate, and PWD certificate if applicable. All these documents will be verified by the officers of the respective allotted institute and after full verification, candidates have to pay the fee to accept the seat. If candidates fail to report the allotted institute within the given stipulated time then their allotted seat will be canceled.