The ARCH College of Design and Business is all set to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022 from tomorrow. Candidates will have to appear for the examination from January 05 to 15, 2022. However, the exam will be held in an online mode. Students have also been provided with the facility to have sample experience of the AIEED 2022 test beforehand.
To access the online sample test, here are the steps that one can follow.
Step 1- Visit the official website of AIEED 2022 at aieed.com
Step 2- Click on ‘Exam – Sample Experience’ after which a new page will open
Step 3- Enter full name, email, mobile number, city, course level, and current qualification
Step 4- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and access the sample test.
Direct Link to AIEED 2022 Sample Test – Click Here
The AIEED 2022 aptitude test is designed to know the candidate’s interest in life and to gauge their attitude and approach. Importantly, the skills that will be analyzed via the screening test are attitude, comprehension, and articulation and aptitude. Hence, it is important to have good preparation. Here are some last-minute preparation tips that can come in handy for the candidates.
- The first step is to stay up-to-date with every recent happening and general affairs. For that, candidates can keep an eye on the media platforms, both print and digital.
- One can also practice lateral thinking and problem-solving questions from books and online sources. If possible, refer to the previous years’ papers to have a general idea about the pattern.
- The AIEED test especially tests the speed and accuracy of the candidates. So, utilize this time and attempt for mock tests and importantly, take the sample test.
- While writing the answers, it must be kept in mind that they are in the candidates’ words. The answer should reflect their own words and must be convincing. So, practice accordingly.
- To prepare better for the aptitude portion, it is advised to focus more on the ability to plan, research and organization, environmental awareness, design awareness, idea generation ability, etc.
- Importantly, it is not necessary to look upon any new topic at this point. Whatever the candidate has studied so far should be sufficient for the screening test.
- Lastly, the main interest that should be reflected from this test is how a student thinks. Hence, it is important to have a good knowledge and perception of the world that surrounds them.
Direct Link to AIEED 2022 Online Exam Login – Click Here