Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct the UBTER JEEP 2021 on August 28, 2021, in two shifts. The entrance test for admission in Lateral Entry and Engineering Group E is going to be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. While the test for Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice is scheduled from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM. The UBTER JEEP Admit Card has already been available since August 17, 2021. UBTE is going to conduct the admission test for the Engineering and Pharmacy courses on August 29, 2021, in two shifts.
The result for the successful candidates is going to be out of September 02, 2021, and online counselling will begin from the second week of September 2021. The candidates successful in scoring marks equivalent to the JEEP Cut-off marks will get the chance to appear in the counselling round.
Candidates going to appear for the UBTER JEEP 2021 exam on August 28, 2021, need to abide by the general guidelines and exam day instructions as mentioned by the authorities. Refer to the list of instructions in the space below for the exam day:
- It is advisable that candidates complete their revision for the exam at least one day before the exam date and keep their minds fresh for the UBTER JEEP examination.
- The candidates must go through the admit card and try to locate the exam centre beforehand if the same is not known to the candidates. They should also try to leave for the exam hall at least 1 hour before the reporting time to curb unnecessary traffic and complete the verification and sanitisation process on time.
- Candidates must get a neat and clean printout of the UBTER JEEP Admit Card and carry the original and xerox copy of the Adhaar card/pan card.
- The candidates need to follow all the Covid-19 guidelines on exam hall, they must also refrain from sharing anything with their fellow candidates.
- The candidates are asked to carry their own water bottle, 50 ml hand sanitiser, stationary kit etc to the examination.
The JEEP 2021 is going to be held in offline mode and the level of the questions asked will be high school level. The candidates will have to answer a total of 100 questions, set in an MCQ pattern. The test of lateral entry in Engineering will have questions from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and questions from General Engineering. Similarly, the test of Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice will have questions from English comprehension, Reasoning and Technology, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.