Registrations for SSC CGL 2022 are currently going on. The online forms were made available on December 24. The application correction window will remain open from January 28 to February 01, 2022.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the application form for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination 2022. Candidates who are interested and hold eligibility can now apply online via ssc.nic.in. As per the official notice, the last date for online applications is January 23, 2022, while the same for making online fee payment is January 25, 2022. The Tier 1 of CGL will be a computer-based examination and will take place in April 2022.
Click Here to Know How to Apply for SSC CGL 2022
Before filling up the application form, it is important to take keep in mind certain aspects. The foremost requirement is to carefully read the eligibility criteria for each post and proceed. Other than that, here are the five important points that one should know regarding the SSC CGL online form 2022.
1. Candidates have to submit the online applications in their own interest. However, it has been advised that they submit the online form well before the closing date. It is likely that there could be a possibility of disconnection or login failure on the last date due to heavy web traffic.
2. Applicants who belong to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PwD, and ESM categories must keep in mind that they meet the particular reservation as per the eligibility prescribed in the official notification. This is because they will have to produce the required certificates to support their claim. Hence, only after doing that, one must proceed to fill the online form.
3. After successfully submitting the application form, the candidate will be provisionally accepted. Hence, to keep a record of the same, one must take a printout of the SSC CGL application form 2022. Needless to say, the same is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
4. The applying candidate has to submit only one application. In case of more than one application from the same applicant, despite having different registration numbers, the application will be simply rejected. Moreover, in extreme cases, the candidate may be debarred from appearing from the examinations conducted by SSC.
5. Right before the final submission of the SSC CGL application form, the candidate must ensure that they have filled in the details correctly. After final submission or after the closing date for the correction window, no correction or modification will be allowed.