Government Dungar College, Rajasthan is all set to conduct the Pre Teacher Education Test or PTET 2021 on September 08, 2021. This examination is going to be held for both 4-year B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. and 2-year B.Ed. courses. According to an official announcement on ptetraj2021.com, the admit card for PTET 2021 will be available 10 days prior to the examination date. Hence, it is very likely that candidates will be able to download the admit cards from August 28, 2021, onwards.
To download the admit cards, candidates have to visit ptetraj2021.com and click on the course for which they have applied. After that, they have to click on the button for downloading the admit card. Then, enter the details like form number, roll number and click on the proceed button to download the PTET 2021 admit card.
Candidates must know that no syllabus has been prescribed for PTET 2021. However, the examination will comprise of one question paper that will have four sections namely mental ability, teaching attitude and aptitude test, general awareness and language proficiency in either Hindi or English. Each of these four sections consists of 50 objective-type MCQs. Every correct answer carries 3 marks. However, note that in the section on teaching attitude and aptitude test, each question will carry a weightage of 3, 2, 1 and 0 marks. This means that the answers will be scaled from 3 to 0 marks. Here are some preparation tips that candidates can follow:
1. Except for the language proficiency section, the medium of the question paper will be both English and Hindi. The test will be conducted over three hours. Since time management is very important, students must make sure that they complete each section of the question within 40 to 45 minutes.
2. Secondly, during the preparation stage, candidates must keep in mind that they should avoid referring to too many books. This will create unnecessary confusion among the students and hence one proper guide should be enough. To name one, the ‘Lakshya PTET Comprehensive Guide’ is a good source, as it covers all the four sections and contains previous year question papers starting from 2017. Though it is just a suggestion, candidates are free to do their own research and refer to the books they find better.
3. With less than fifteen days left for PTET 2021, candidates must devote this time to revision. In fact, the foremost priority must be given to mental ability, teaching attitude and aptitude test and Hindi. Going through the previous year question papers for PTET 2021 is helpful.
4. As there is no negative marking, students are suggested to attempt as many questions as possible.
5. Current affair is a key component of the Rajasthan PTET 2021 examination. The important tip in this regard is to stay updated with everything that is happening around. Students can check the social media platforms, e-newspapers to have a better understanding. For instance, a very recent event in the sport’s world is the Olympics. So, it is likely that questions may get asked from this topic. Hence, students can read about it more.