Shoyeb Aftab from Odisha has created history in NEET by obtaining a perfect score of i.e 720 / 720 marks. He has bagged All India Rank (AIR) 1 in NEET 2020 result announced by National Testing Agency (NTA) online at ntaneet.nic.in. Allen Institute earlier claimed that based on the OMR sheet and provisional answer key released by NTA, Shoyeb is getting a perfect score and ultimately the same happened today.
Shoyeb took coaching from Allen Institute Kota, Rajasthan. Soon after NEET 2020 result has been announced, many congratulatory messages have been flooded on the social media congratulating Shoyeb on his success.
Shoyeb will be the first in his family who would be joining a medical college. Son to a businessman and a homemaker, Shoyeb, his parents said that as a student he was always good in studies but not exceptionally so. In class 8th, his father, who was a tea merchant at the time, suffered some financial losses after which the family was not too certain if they could afford the coaching lessons in Kota. However, Odisha boy conquered all these troubles to be the first one to get a perfect score in NEET 2020 entrance exam.
Talking about his preparation for NEET 2020, he said that like every other student managing school and self-study required some work and was stressful. His day would usually get started at 6 AM and finish at 7 PM and he would devote 2 to 3 hours for self-study separately.
I was not happy with the 3 hours of self-study and would devote the holidays and Sundays for self-study. On those days I put in 13 – 14 hours uninterruptedShoyeb Aftab (AIR – 1 NEET 2020)
In class 12th board exam 2020, Soyeb scored 96 per cent marks for which he only seriously started preparation in the month of January. Looking towards his future, he shared that he is very happy with his result and gave all the credit to his parents especially his mother who stood by him and supported him unconditionally. His dream medical college to get admission to AIIMS New Delhi.
Now that the NEET 2020 result is out, the candidates who have qualified the cutoff marks in their category, have to keep an eye on mcc.nic.in. Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will be the body responsible to conduct NEET 2020 counselling at the All India Level. At the national level, just 15% of the total medical UG seats of the nation will be filled via the MCC counselling. The rest of the 85% seats are under the ambit of the states. The candidates who do not qualify for the 15% All India Quota counselling have to check the details by their respective state counselling authorities.
National Testing Agency has declared NEET 2020 result as a scorecard under the respective login of the candidates. To access the login to download the NEET 2020 scorecard candidates have to use their application number and password.
Steps to check the result are:
1) Visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
2) Click on the result link available on the home page, or here is the direct link for the same (_________).
3) Then the candidates will be able to check the login screen. Here enter the login details asked.
4) On completing the login process, the scorecard will appear on the screen bearing the marks and cutoff details.
5) The scorecard must be saved in the local system and candidates must also take a print out of the same.