The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is going to start the second round of the NEET PG counselling 2021 today, i.e. February 04, 2022. Candidates will be able to submit new registrations and access the payment facility from today. As per the latest notification, the choice filling facility is going to be available from February 07, 2022 via mcc.nic.in. Those candidates who will be participating in the round 2 counselling must note that many PG and PG DNB colleges who have received LOPs from the NMC and NBE after round 1 of counselling are still contributing seats for the second round.
As per the information bulletin, the basic eligibility criteria for participating in round 2 of NEET PG counselling 2021 is that the candidate should have qualified for NEET PG. Prior to starting the registration process, there are a few things that the candidates must note.
1. For registration on the MCC portal, the same email ID and mobile number provided in the online application form of NBE shall be used. No complaint about changing the registered mobile number or email address will be entertained.
2. To avoid any technical complications, candidates have been instructed to use a laptop or computer.
3. Candidates who have registered for round 1 of NEET PG counselling 2021 but did not secure any seat need not register again for round 2.
4. Fresh and new registrations are solicited from those candidates who have not registered in round 1 or have not reported in round 1 or requires fresh choice filling.
5. The questions that are asked in the scheme of counselling are mandatory and not optional. Candidates are advised to go through these questions first and then proceed towards registration.
Applications for round 2 of NEET PG counselling 2021 have to be submitted via the official website of the MMC, i.e. mcc.nic.in. Any application submitted via any other mode will not be accepted. Candidates should submit the registration and counselling form only once. If any candidate submits the form more than once, then their candidature will stand cancelled.
Moreover, before opting the seats in the Central Universities, Institutes and Deemed University must first confirm the eligibility and domicile status. Since no communication will be sent directly to the candidates, hence they are advised to stay in touch with the official websites for all updates. In case of refund, the process will commence after the completion of all rounds of counselling.